West Virginia Asbestos Lawyers
West Virginia Personal Injury law firm, Goldberg, Persky, & White, has protected the rights of thousands of West Virginians injured by asbestos, medical negligence, and defective products. As a pioneer in asbestos litigation in the United States, our firm has been involved in asbestos cases since 1978 and has represented thousands of mesothelioma lung cancer and asbestos victims throughout West Virginia and the United States. Learn more about all our practice areas.
West Virginia Mesothelioma & Asbestos Attorneys
Steelworkers, insulators, chemical plant workers, plumbers, and construction tradesmen at jobsites throughout West Virginia have been injured by asbestos. Exposure can cause many cancerous diseases, such as lung cancer and mesothelioma, as well as non-cancerous diseases. If you have been injured by asbestos, you may be entitled to compensation.
For more than 30 years, we have provided counsel for individuals with mesothelioma, asbestos-related lung cancer, and other asbestos-related diseases. Because of our involvement in asbestos litigation from the beginning, GPW has a clear understanding of what is required to succeed, especially in mesothelioma lawsuits.
Areas of practice:
Asbestos Exposure can cause:
- Pleural Mesothelioma (cancer of the lining of the lungs)
- Peritoneal Mesothelioma (cancer of the lining of the abdomen)
- Pericardial Mesothelioma (cancer of the lining of the heart)
- Lung Cancer
- Severe Asbestosis
- Esophageal Cancer (cancer of the esophagus)
- Colon Cancer and other cancers of the gastrointestinal tract
- Laryngeal Cancer (cancer of the larynx)